HarlequindeRustreHarlequindeRustre

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Debunker Showdown Debunker Showdown

You put forward a "positive" viewpoint, but don't look to actually vindicate your viewpoint so much as passive aggressively assert that the persons speaking out are unreasonable and merely vitriolic in the face of, well...

You don't address the actual points being raised, but rather the method.

The same way you say that they are scared with agreeing with you if it got down to simple discussion, I feel that you are similarly intimidated in having to flesh out your ideas beyond the grand statements you've made in previous videos.

Let me be clear: this video is meant to discredit your detractors, not actually address a the debated issues or even so much as give a promise to provide a more detailed explanation of your beliefs in future.

Just because you do not attack head on does not mean you are not attacking, even when talking of peaceful things.

un-rust2 un-rust2

I'd love to see a fight at this tempo with a similar tune with actual characters.

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Clopping is like fapping...but so much more potential to be completely disturbing...

SpeedoSausage responds:

Clopping IS fapping with horribly forced relabelling.

Hentai Heroes Hentai Heroes

Not even half through the tutorial and I've already lost interest

Sim Brothel does this sort of thing better, without as much complication.

Create the Police State Create the Police State

This submission railroads you through typical conspiracy theorist talking points via simple game mechanics.

Crusoe Had It Easy (18+) Crusoe Had It Easy (18+)

First try, I get the "true" ending.

Well ok then.

That made perfect sense.

marblesyrup responds:

what are you even trying to say?

Goof (from asdf moive) Goof (from asdf moive)

Awesome

I can't believe nobody's really listened to this. This is some brilliant synthing and sound design. I love the rather clever use of the various sounds and the syncopated rhythm. Keep up the the good work, man!

A Hero Will Rise A Hero Will Rise

Although the flash you used this with...

... wasn't much to speak of, this is damn epic. In fact, I'll fave this.

Good luck with audio, dude...

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

Haha agreed :D

Thanks

Seth

Vitamin Z (Extended) Vitamin Z (Extended)

Sweet

Only problem: your messing with the volume needs to stop. It breaks up an otherwise feckin' awesome song. Do a redo and I'll fave that and add it to my playlist...

finns swords finns swords

Despite the fact that the source images RIGHT THERE ON THE CANVAS do not use a bold black outline, you decided to use one anyway. Couldn't you figure out how to use the eyedropper tool in MS Paint? For that matter, why the heck did you do this in the first place? As an exercise it's generally pointless and as an artwork submission it looks like something a second grader would print out and stick on the fridge with no small amount of pride.

mjflaherty468 responds:

Look i have alot of better stuff on my computer that for some reason i never bother to upload also why are you targeting me specifically i already have enough stress just getting out of finals and now i got to deal with your fucking bullshit hoping for some comments that can actually brighten up this generally shitty day

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

"Madness" works have never failed to strike me as repetitive and mindnumbingly derivative.

You're free to depict what you want, but I feel you're wasting your man hours on things like this.

On a technical not, the enemy spawn doesn't stand out so much- more like some attempt at generic toothy monsters on a boardgame card than something meant to be expressive or cinematic.

The "hero" character also seems much more in the foreground than the monster he's supposed to be shooting- and if he's supposed to be that way and is firing more to his right instead of straight ahead, it's simply not comng across.

The composition of the whole piece is really stunted, with bits and pieces that just don't fit together. It seems like you started out with the characters and background divided up over multiple layers and as you went on developing the scene you realized how everything wasn't quite lining up. Furthermore, I feel that you tried to condense and edit things to fit- more like beat into place, honestly- and at some point threw up your hands. The end result is...confusing.

No hard feelings, love, but I feel like your hand has developed too far past your eye and it's beginning to really show.

John: the fire guy John: the fire guy

Do you even know how shadows work???

mjflaherty468 responds:

look i am just now staring to work with shading now can you not be so critical on my art this is one of my first and only times shading on Ms paint